GESO - Tina

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 26 01:28:19 EDT 2009

Hi Bruce:  I like the last two very much. Nicely moody. I like the 2nd one
too--boy, she's pretty--lovely eyes.  Also, the 3rd one is nice, but I
wonder if it's too busy around the face with the lighting scheme and the
hair.  Probably just my uneducated studio eye.  Ignore that last comment if
it seems goofy.  Overall, nice work, and tell Tina best of luck with the
auditions and that she's lovely.  Cheers, Christine