PESO: Touch of Local Fall-CORRECTED SECOND LINK!

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 23:04:41 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/24/2009 5:32:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at yahoo.com writes:
OKAY!! I hate it when that happens. ;)

I  forwarded it with the spelling corrected, but I guess it's not being
picked  up.

The link is below. Correct..I  hope!

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=442

Jack
Not  the best you've ever done, but both very pleasant. I prefer the first
as  well.

Nice blue sky, like that.

Marnie aka Doe :-)