GESO Garry

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sun Oct 25 21:49:20 EDT 2009

I'm afraid that my model is nowhere near as attractive as the recently
posted Tina or Casey.

I did a photoshoot today in my backyard studio. Garry saw my post on a
website that I was looking for people to practice portraiture on.

It was my first real shoot using my backyard studio. I.e. with the
clear plastic canopy over my dancefloor.

The first three shots are ambient light, just using the clear plastic
as a diffuser, the last two are with strobes.

We were having problem with glare, so I sent Zab out to get some
makeup while we reviewed some of the pictures. Looking at the final
shots, I have a lot to learn about makeup.

We started out the set using Home Depot Canvas tarps as backdrops,
then I turned 90 degrees to use the redwoods as a background. They
worked a lot better.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622663186590/

Feedback is appreciated.