I want this

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 25 17:20:37 EDT 2009

Last night I watched Phil Bloom's Autumn and Desert videos, and they were
terrific.  I highly recommend folks take a look-see if they haven't already.
And Paul, I'd love to see any video you've shot.  It was fun to see Chris
Mitchell's video--frankly, it's going to be great fun to see how folks on
the list begin to use the video capability of the K7.  Maybe some day I'll
be able to join in on the fun  :-).

Thanks for posting the link, Cotty.  Cheers, Christine