Heard from Ed about boat photos

William Robb warobb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 14:36:11 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Colen"
Subject: Heard from Ed about boat photos

>I just got the reply from Ed. The answer was what we all pretty much
> expected, not what I was hoping.

I noticed at our dawg shos this year that the event photographer had a dye
sub printer and was cranking prints out on the spot. Apparently you make
better sales if you catch the people at their moment of glory and can hand
over a picture right now than if they have to wait for it to be mailed out.
As Dave has said, and I suspect this is happening with your retired friend,
any image you put on a website will probably be lifted and the person will
make do with whatever quality they can get from it.

William Robb