I may be able to get some adobe boxes at discount

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sun Oct 25 14:19:04 EDT 2009

A friend of mine works at Adobe and can buy software at an amazing
discount. Something like $25 for lightroom and $45 for photoshop.
With tax and shipping it'd work out to closer to $35 and $60.

He gets a certain number a year, and it resets, probably on Dec. 1st.
He has a few photoshop and a few lightroom licenses left, doesn't know
how many off hand, he'll let me know tomorrow. I figured that if I
waited until about now to ask him, then he will have had a chance to
help his own friends directly, because I'm pretty sure that there will
be enough interest to cover anything he has left.

I know that I'm not the only one on this list that is struggling
financially, so I'm looking at this as a way to help out some friends.

If this is something that would interest you, let me know off list
what you'd want, and for what platform. Since I'm unemployed, I'd need
the money for the s/w, tax and shipping up front, and the cycle
generally takes a few weeks. But I've found that the 90% discount is
worth the wait.