Fw: PESO: Touch of Local Fall

Jack Davis jdavisf8 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 12:56:58 EDT 2009

Yeah, as my upload comments indicated, my opinion of either barely approaches "OK". The first elevates their status a bit, I feel. I have another close to the same shot as the first, which I prefer, but am not inclined to protract the subject by posting it.
It's timely and puts me back in the game..for a moment. ;)

Thanks for commenting, Peter.

Jack