OT PESO - Casey

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Sun Oct 25 08:35:52 EDT 2009

It's certainly not a bad compromise. The overall effect is nice.

Of course if you look at contemporary fashion photography, anything
goes. The end result is all that counts. Even Richard Avedon, who
might be considered the father of modern fashion photography, engaged
in some distinctly over the top looks, including ultra high contrast
and blown highlights. Although I have to say, I like his more
conventional work far better than his extreme stuff.
Paul