New versions of ScanTags for Mac & Linux

Larry Colen lrc at
Sun Oct 25 04:05:50 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 01:52:19AM -0400, John Francis wrote:
> I've put up a couple of new ScanTags zip files:
> and
> The first is a slightly more Mac-user-friendly version,
> courtesy of Steve Harvey; you should be able to drag-and-drop
> onto the program icon.
> The second is a g++ build of ScanTags done on a Debian Linux box;
> if you run Linux, and can run Debian executables, this could well
> work for you.

Just ran it on an old Fedora box:

[lrc at black4est 091024_forsale_zxwheels]$ ScanTags lrc39365.pef
Processing lrc39365.pef
  Camera Model:   PENTAX K20D         + Flash
  Lens Name:      smc PENTAX-FA 31mm F1.8AL Limited
  Exposure Time:  1/60s
  Aperture:       f8
  ISO:            400
  Focal Length:   31mm