OT PESO - Casey

David Savage ozsavage at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 01:10:12 EDT 2009

I hear what you're saying. Ideally I would have liked to be shooting
her under one of those opaque shades so she wasn't in such harsh
direct sunlight.

But that wasn't an option so I exposed in such a way as to blow out
the sand for a bit of a high key look to the background. That
highlight on her face is an unfortunate compromise to the look I was
hoping for.

I'm hoping to do a bit more of this type of shooting for some strange reason.

Oh I know. Practice.

Yeah. that's it, practice.

;-)

Thanks for looking & commenting.