PESO: Touch of Local Fall

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Sat Oct 24 19:23:01 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/24/2009 4:19:49 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at writes:
Made our annual short drive  up from Yuba City, CA ('prox 70 ft) to the
Sierra foothill towns of Grass Valley  & Nevada City ('prox 3000 ft).
Convenient spot for early fall  displays.

Have tried this church each time and along with about half a  dozen other
camera & tripod totters already at work, I recorded a couple  angles. It's on
a minimal lot atop a rather steep hill which, together, afford  limited
shooting choices.

Sort of feel the attached are "OK"..or  am providing the links.

Comments most  welcome!

Second  link isn't working for me.

We can't solve problems  by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein