PESO: Touch of Local Fall

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sat Oct 24 19:23:01 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/24/2009 4:19:49 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at yahoo.com writes:
Made our annual short drive  up from Yuba City, CA ('prox 70 ft) to the
Sierra foothill towns of Grass Valley  & Nevada City ('prox 3000 ft).
Convenient spot for early fall  displays.

Have tried this church each time and along with about half a  dozen other
camera & tripod totters already at work, I recorded a couple  angles. It's on
a minimal lot atop a rather steep hill which, together, afford  limited
shooting choices.

Sort of feel the attached are "OK"..or not..so  am providing the links.

Comments most  welcome!

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=441

http://photolightimagrs.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=442