PESO: Touch of Local Fall

Jack Davis jdavisf8 at
Sat Oct 24 19:19:34 EDT 2009

Made our annual short drive up from Yuba City, CA ('prox 70 ft) to the Sierra foothill towns of Grass Valley & Nevada City ('prox 3000 ft). Convenient spot for early fall displays.

Have tried this church each time and along with about half a dozen other camera & tripod totters already at work, I recorded a couple angles. It's on a minimal lot atop a rather steep hill which, together, afford limited shooting choices.

Sort of feel the attached are "OK"..or am providing the links.

Comments most welcome!