PESO: Nails nails nails

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sat Oct 24 19:08:50 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/24/2009 11:58:18 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
charlesr at visi.com writes:

I like the first, think  it does work. Though you might continue to play
with it. Be interesting to see  it B&W, except all that rust is nice.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

==============

There is a lightpost near where I drop my wife  off for work on
Saturday, which I find completely intriguing.

I  still don't think I've captured it right, even after two separate
visits.  Maybe next week I'll get it.  But here's a  taste:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2009/random_shots_October/content/IM
GP6067_large.html

A  couple weeks ago I took this picture of the same pole using my
pocket  camera (Fuji  F30).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4288375&l=d10cef7dca&id=744116392

I  am not sure why I find this so interesting...

One downside of attempting  to photograph it is that you need to stand
in traffic to do so.   Maybe that's why I haven't given it enough time.

-Charles