Selling photos of boats

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sat Oct 24 17:23:49 EDT 2009

I was talking to Mom today and she mentioned that some friends of hers
sell photos of people's boats:
http://www.chauvaudphoto.com/Boats/Fishing-Boats-Newport-Oregon/7839331_fiFHm#515142814_8dUJs

I know how the racecar photo business works, I've bought quite a few
of those over the years. Living on the coast, I can see a business
opportunity here, assuming it isn't already filled.

It shouldn't be too hard figuring out how to get the shots of the
boats, and with a bit of practice, a tripod and my bigma, I should be
able to work out the technical issues, but I'm not sure how to work
out the business end. How to connect with the customers to give them
the opportunity to buy my photos.

Any suggestions?