PESO: Nails nails nails

Charles Robinson charlesr at visi.com
Sat Oct 24 14:57:57 EDT 2009

There is a lightpost near where I drop my wife off for work on
Saturday, which I find completely intriguing.

I still don't think I've captured it right, even after two separate
visits.  Maybe next week I'll get it.  But here's a taste:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2009/random_shots_october/content/IMGP6067_large.html

A couple weeks ago I took this picture of the same pole using my
pocket camera (Fuji F30).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4288375&l=d10cef7dca&id=744116392

I am not sure why I find this so interesting...

One downside of attempting to photograph it is that you need to stand
in traffic to do so.  Maybe that's why I haven't given it enough time.

  -Charles

Charles Robinson - charlesr at visi.com
Minneapolis, MN
http://charles.robinsontwins.org