GESO portrait set, should I delete any?

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sat Oct 24 12:08:27 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/23/2009 5:07:57 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
lrc at red4est.com writes:
My goal is to show a  reasonable variety of people and moods. Are there
any that seriously detract  from the  set?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622648829306/
or  if you  prefer
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622648829306/

9353  -- Too blurry, focus is off.

5211 - Squirrel, does not  belong.

2622 - While nice, is not a portrait and also breaks the  mood/theme.

9685-2 - Too Dark, needed flash fill, or some  PSing.

9391 - Not sure you should include someone with facial  deformities, not if
you want to get portrait jobs. But other than that, I also  feel it is too
blurry and the focus is off. Not as blurry as the solitary kid  shot, but I
do not think it is a "selling photo."

Hope that helps, Marnie