PESO: Great Sand Dunes NP

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 24 10:31:06 EDT 2009

John --
take me with you! :-)

I love the Bosque... those terrific Sandhill Cranes ... was there last
in November of 2001.  I did see the whoopers but very far
in the distance... not shots of them were to be had.

Btw - the cover of "Sign Language" was taken at White Sands...  (in
1985) I was lucky to be there judt after a rain and near dusk.. lucky,
that is, for good light for scenics - a bit difficult for the shot I
took of the "slow, congested area" sign...

What a great trip!

ann