GESO portrait set, should I delete any?

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Oct 23 23:33:56 EDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestions. Whether I take your advice or not, I truly
appreciate the thought and effort that go into the replies.

Also, some of the advice, like better post processing, are things that
I'm likely to do later. I'll also have to check out the link that was
sent soon, I'm just now heading out of the house for the evening.

I also just got a copy of the strobist DVDs and am working my way
through them, watching a bit every time I have a few minutes.

   Larry