OT -- Computer Hell.

Tom Cakalic cakaltm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 23:21:17 EDT 2009

My 18-yr old son told me several weeks ago that he was interested in
vinyl.  When he was much younger I'd bought him a used phonograph and
we found some cool records.  He's got CD's and iPods...

He just bought himself a tube fender amp and I have to admit his
guitars sound much better through it than with the solid state 2004
amp I'd got him.

I've found a mint late '70's Technics turntable I'm about ready to
make a deal on, and then outfit it with a 'state of the art' Ortofon
cartridge.  He'll get my old early 80's Kenwood integrated amp, tuner,
and equalizer (still solid state)... but this is going to be fun!

Tom