GESO portrait set, should I delete any?

paul stenquist pnstenquist at
Fri Oct 23 20:33:08 EDT 2009

Most are quite nice, some excellent. My favorite is 30636.

I would lose 4992, 4802, and 9459. All due to weird expressions.
Portrait customers count on the photographer to help them achieve a
nice pose. I realize that the young lady in 9459 may have problems
that prohibit a more attractive look. And while you photographed her
well, it's not the kind of shot that will help sell your services. A
tough call, but I'd leave it out of this group. That's insensitive
perhaps, but earning a buck at photography requires a bit of