GESO portrait set, should I delete any?

Larry Colen lrc at
Fri Oct 23 20:08:26 EDT 2009

Last night I found out that I didn't get the job I was hoping for,
which means that I need to get a lot more motivated about getting some
money coming in.

I just set up a set on flickr of some of what I think are my better
portrait and people shots to show prospective customers.

My goal is to show a reasonable variety of people and moods. Are there
any that seriously detract from the set?
or if you prefer

Larry Colen             lrc at