I want this

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Fri Oct 23 18:06:50 EDT 2009

Excellent! Thanks for these links. Some great results from a DSLR. I
think the K7 is very capable as well. I would think the lower noise of
a full frame DSLR is somewhat irrelevant when shooting video in good
light. As you know, it's all a matter of being able to focus using
live view and keeping the rig steady when handholding.
Paul