I want this

Cotty cottycam at mac.com
Fri Oct 23 16:57:16 EDT 2009

On 21/10/09, paul stenquist, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I used the K7D today to shoot some movies of Grace. It works well,
>even in low light, but it's hard to focus. Here's the solution:
>http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/find/newsLetter/Zacuto-ProVideo-Rigs.jsp

Paul, check out UK cameraman (videographer to you mate) Phil Bloom. He's
really into using DSLRs for video and has close links with Zacuto. They
do a Vimeo review series as well, great fun. Check out Phil's DSLR
shoots, v interesting.

<http://philipbloom.co.uk/>

Video DSLRs:

<http://philipbloom.co.uk/video-dslrs/>

(scroll down for review of Zacuto stuff)

This weird:

<http://philipbloom.co.uk/2009/10/22/the-hyper-35mm-camera-5dmkii-in-a-
sony-betacam-body/>

Zacuto:

<http://www.zacuto.com/>

Critics:

<http://www.zacuto.com/critics>

And finally, as soon as I can, I'll be selling my DVCam camera and
moving over to a totally digital workflow for TV and corporate:

<http://www.xdcam-user.com/?page_id=273>

£12,500 plus the lens !! I'm reckoning on recouping about  5 grand for
my cam and 2.5 for my lens..... I hope Mr Sony offers interest-free on
this lot....

--

Cheers,
  Cotty