PESO: Great Sand Dunes NP

Joseph McAllister pentaxian at
Fri Oct 23 14:51:49 EDT 2009

On Oct 23, 2009, at 07:19 , Bob Sullivan wrote:

> John, the full size pano would be great to see.  Regards, Bob S.
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:28 PM, John Sessoms
> <jsessoms002 at> wrote:
>> Flickr doesn't allow you to see the full size panorama. I don't
>> know why.

I believe that no matter the size you send them, they reduce it to fit
their criteria. Something size or so many pixels. I sent myself a
copy, opened it in Preview and made it larger. It pixel pooped itself
after one enlargement.

Joseph McAllister
pentaxian at

“ The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”
— Kevan Olesen