A K7 video

Chris Mitchell chris.mitchell at which.net
Fri Oct 23 01:57:15 EDT 2009

Thanks Stan. The requirement was to use the backing track supplied by the
people doing the production so we were rather stuck with that! As it had to
be live, we had to compromise between Anna being able to hear the music and
getting a good balance in the mix. To my ear, given the constraints, it's
good enough.

If I was doing a "proper" music video, I'd record the sound in a studio
setting, get Anna to mime to it and then stick it all together afterwards.
Not a good idea for an audition piece though...

Chris