Landscape Photograph of the Year

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Thu Oct 22 21:49:24 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/19/2009 10:29:17 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
annsan at writes:
The over-the-top  "spectacular" look - they all look over photoshopped to
me... but I didn't  like the runners either.

I did like the winner of the phone pics, quite a  lot actually.

Yeah, that was my  reaction, over photoshoped or over digitalized. Too MUCH
fine detail, too  sharpened. You don't get that look naturally. Most, not
all, of  them.

Marnie aka Doe

We can't solve problems  by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein