Landscape Photograph of the Year

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 21:49:24 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/19/2009 10:29:17 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
annsan at nyc.rr.com writes:
The over-the-top  "spectacular" look - they all look over photoshopped to
me... but I didn't  like the runners either.

I did like the winner of the phone pics, quite a  lot actually.

ann

Yeah, that was my  reaction, over photoshoped or over digitalized. Too MUCH
fine detail, too  sharpened. You don't get that look naturally. Most, not
all, of  them.

Marnie aka Doe