A K7 video

Stan Halpin stan at stans-photography.info
Thu Oct 22 19:46:52 EDT 2009

Great voice! Of course you are proud!
Don't know how you "mixed" in the piano, assume the tape was just
playing in the background. I didn't care for the accompaniment, and
wished it could at least be a bit softer. But I assume a casting
director is going to look beyond such things and focus on the voice
and vocal presentation, so it is probably not a big deal.

stan