OT - So, has anyone asked

steve harley pdml at paper-ape.com
Thu Oct 22 19:39:13 EDT 2009

On 2009-10-22 15:34 , Joseph McAllister wrote:
> Before you get a bristly and try to chastise me,

well, i wasn't going to get bristlly ... i think your explanation makes
sense for some of the attitude toward bikes

> In a factory, OSHA would not allow such circumstances to exist as being
> to dangerous to the workers

if OSHA got involved with automobiles and traffic, i think there'd be
some more radical changes; no underage drivers, a strict training and
certification program, obsolete and deficient cars removed from the
roads ...