OT PC Surgery

Luiz Felipe luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
Thu Oct 22 17:00:47 EDT 2009

David, assuming your current HD is the problem, an upgrade should solve
it. But not all the problems you describe can be linked to the HD
without further testing, so you may end up solving some, but not all.

Taking the age in the picture, I would at least test the pc completely,
and probably even if the test comes ok I'd upgrade the whole computer.
Just my view, of course.

Do hope everything turns ok.

lf

--