OT - So, has anyone asked

Godfrey DiGiorgi gdigiorgi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:55:46 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Ken Waller <kwaller at peoplepc.com> wrote:
>> BTW, I have ridden Ducati and Moto Guzzi motorcycles the better part
>> of 400,000 miles all over the USA, Japan, England, The Netherlands,
>> Belgium, England, Scotland and the Isle of Man ... :-)
> You're either very, very old, or that'a a hell of a lot of motorcycle
> riding!   ;+}

I might be a little of both. ];-)

I started riding in 1973. Over the years, in some periods I rode
30,000 miles a year. I've ridden around the United States four
separate times as specific trips and for some years a motorcycle was
my only transportation other than walking. It's easy to accumulate a
lot of miles when you do it every day.

I stopped riding much about 2004 ... just had other things on my mind
and no particular motivation to use the bike. In 2006 I sold the bikes
as they'd been sitting too long without use. Don't know if or when
I'll find the genii again ... but it can happen any time.