PESO Virginia's porch

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Thu Oct 22 12:07:32 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/17/2009 12:28:03 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
lrc at writes:
A friend of mine lives in SF,  off of Potrero, and has an amazing view
from the porch on the top room of her  house. Every time I visit, it
seems that I'm compelled by the view to pull  out the camera and get
shots of the Bay Bridge.

Last night, I also  aimed the camera more directly west and got what I
think are some fun  shots.

K20, FA31,  ISO 100, f/1.8, 20 Sec, Tungsten color  balance:

Any  suggestions for improvement?

Maybe a little more  detail in the houses, but I sort of like it as is.
Interesting. Looks like a  stage set or a miniature.

Good one.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein