OT PC Surgery

P N Stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Thu Oct 22 11:42:04 EDT 2009

My iMac 24 works great with the Epson 2400. The calibrated monitor
(Spyder II) is a perfect match. However, I wouldn't dream of trying to
print from my Macbook. While I've calibrated the monitor and it's
color accurate, brightness and contrast are too much dependent on the
angle of the screen. But the iMac is excellent.
Paul