PESO - Factory Sale

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 11:45:15 EDT 2009

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_i6tc3TCyOTA/St35H3TrLDI/AAAAAAAACuY/eIZy0QL8Zuw/s800/IMGP6168-small.jpg

> Would love to hear your comments. Is it a keeper, or a binner?
>
> Cheers,
>

>  --M.

I  like the idea. Don't think the image is quite there. Something about
the  angles and lines don't work together for me. Sorry.

What  he said, the angle doesn't work for me. Straight on or close to it,
probably  would have worked, made it more abstract.

Marnie   I assume  it's a newspaper/flyer that by virtue of rain has been
paper mached to the  concrete.