PESO - Factory Sale

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Thu Oct 22 11:45:15 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/21/2009 8:23:57 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
doug at writes:
Miserere wrote:
> Hey  Gang,
> I'm liking this shot. Sort of, anyway...
> Would love to hear your comments. Is it a keeper, or a binner?
> Cheers,
>  --M.

I  like the idea. Don't think the image is quite there. Something about
the  angles and lines don't work together for me. Sorry.

What  he said, the angle doesn't work for me. Straight on or close to it,
probably  would have worked, made it more abstract.

Marnie   I assume  it's a newspaper/flyer that by virtue of rain has been
paper mached to the  concrete.

created them. Albert  Einstein