I think I need a radio strobe trigger

David J Brooks pentkon52 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:44:47 EDT 2009

I bought some cheapies for the Pentax flashes from a place in Hing
Kong, Gadgetdaddy i think it was called.

Model was V2 IIRC. I tried them out, they seem to work and fire the
flashes, a 360 and a Vivitar 285hv.

Any now they sit.

I plan to give them a work out as i'm shooting a nephews wedding next
year, and see how they do.

Dave