PESO - Flowershop at Night

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:33:45 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:35 AM, eckinator <eckinator at gmail.com> wrote:
> there is a nice athmosphere from the general tone which leads me to
> agree that b/w wouldn't work
> however, the image as a whole just doesn't talk to me and I honestly
> hate to say so but my reaction is kind of: ok so there is a bicycle
> leaning against a display of flowers but what is he trying to say?
> perhaps you can help me along and tell me what made you go click?
> cheers

Sorry.  Can't help you.

If I could tell you what I'm trying to say, I wouldn't need to photograph it.

;-)

Seriously, if one of my photos need an explanation, then it's failed
as a photo.  If the photo doesn't work for you, I'm fine with that.
I'm happy that you looked and commented, and for that I thank you.

cheers,
frank

ps:  Further to the above, I will agree that some photos do need some
explanation - without that explanation the photo may make  no sense.
This isn't one of those photos.  You're right, it's a bike leaning
against some flowers, and that's as far as it goes.  Either it speaks
to you or it doesn't...

;-)

-f