PopPhoto Review of the K7

David J Brooks pentkon52 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 20:26:12 EDT 2009

Agreed.

Side not on speed. A lot of people over at PF seem to what blistering
fps. My D2H can do 9fps, but i rarely had to set it over 3 or 4fps to
do my equine action work. Usually on the slide stop during reining
shows. To get the perfect slide shot was to hit and miss.

But again, i was chastised over there for saying such,:-)

Maybe they are not aware of Dave Brooks day.

Dave