OT: Baby!

eckinator eckinator at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:18:41 EDT 2009

My sincere congratulations Alastair! I find having a kid such a great
experience and never want to miss it again - it gets better all the
time and I just know you'll love it too! Enjoy and take as many
pictures as you can, videos and sound recordings too... and never mind
the equipment; just share...
Cheers
Ecke