PESO - Flowershop at Night

eckinator eckinator at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:35:48 EDT 2009

there is a nice athmosphere from the general tone which leads me to
agree that b/w wouldn't work
however, the image as a whole just doesn't talk to me and I honestly
hate to say so but my reaction is kind of: ok so there is a bicycle
leaning against a display of flowers but what is he trying to say?
perhaps you can help me along and tell me what made you go click?
cheers
ecke