Pentax K-7 Subjective Report

Tom Cakalic cakaltm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:55:31 EDT 2009

Yeah it must just be a difference in the way we operate.  I never
recall the mode dial being where I didn't want it.  For me, it's the
AF focus point switch.  I always keep it on center, focus and then
recompose.  When it accidentally gets knocked to auto, I've spent
seconds to minutes being frustrated at why focus is not being
achieved.  Hasn't happened yet on the K-7, but did fairly often on the
*ist D.