Pentax K-7 Subjective Report

Charles Robinson charlesr at visi.com
Tue Oct 20 22:52:02 EDT 2009

On Oct 20, 2009, at 21:02, Tom Cakalic wrote:

> Things I don't like:
>
> 2. I'd prefer not to have to push a button in order to rotate the mode
> dial (Hyper to other shooting modes).

I'll tell ya - must be something about the way I store the camera in
my bag, but this very same item goes on the list of "things I like"
about the K7.  How many times have I started shooting and thought:
"Hmm?" until I realized that the mode dial was on something wacky -
like "SV" mode which I never use.  I will love being able to have it
LOCK and STAY THERE unless I deliberately move it.

Different strokes for different folks - not trying to start an
argument or something, but that locking button is something I am
looking forward to....

  -Charles

Charles Robinson - charlesr at visi.com
Minneapolis, MN