PESO 2009 - 178 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi ramarren at
Tue Oct 20 21:16:00 EDT 2009

A singleton photo taken on Sunday's "Trolley Dance" event in San

Comments always appreciated! thanks for looking.

  a photo blog:

Join me for a workshop on Photoshop at the Media Center in Palo Alto
next Monday and Tuesday evening!
Adobe Photoshop for Photographers: A Simple Approach

This two-session workshop focuses on learning how to get the most from
just a few of Photoshop's tools to achieve great results: Levels,
Curves, Layers and Masks. In both lecture and lab time, we will
examine organizing your files and how to work efficiently. You'll be
introduced to methods and concepts for sharpening and printing. No
prior Photoshop experience required. Lab time throughout to practice
Monday-Tuesday, October 26 & 27

For more information and registration, see the Media Center website at