Monthly photo club pictures

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Tue Oct 20 20:53:33 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/20/2009 2:28:53 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pdml at writes:

Very nice galley. Number 1  and number 3 are downright visually arresting.

Marnie aka Doe
Pictures for October:

The first one is what I  liked best from the London PDML meeting. Its
cropped a little bit and saturation  is increased a little.

Number two is a burnt tree from a forest fire  a few years ago. I had a
trip last weekend and visited a guy which is paralysed  from his neck and down.
He called me this summer and asked me how a K-7 would be  to operate with a
wooden stick in his mouth. I offered him to come visiting so  he could try
for himself. He had an old SFX, a F50/1.4, F28-80/3.5-4.5 and a  AF-400FTZ
and was surprised both his lenses and flash worked quite well on my  K-7. It
certainly made his decision easier. He bought a K-7 a few day later and  he
is currently waiting for some modifications to be done so he can operate  it.

On my way back home I drove past this old forest fire area and took  some

Number three is from the result of a pyromaniac which  destroyed six houses
in the neighbourhood a few weeks ago. The picture is from a  burnt

Stig  Vidar

created them. Albert  Einstein