Source for large prints

Igor Roshchin str at komkon.org
Tue Oct 20 19:13:18 EDT 2009

Paul,

I haven't printed in this large size, but I had prints done
by these three shops that do 24x36 as well.
http://mpix.com/PrintPricing.aspx
http://www.adoramapix.com/PriceList.aspx
http://chromedigital.com/reprints.html
All three did a reasonable job on up to 8"x12" (metalic paper - MPix,
regular paper - Adorama,
regular paper, canvas and water paper - Chrome Digital).

Chrome Digital was local for me when I was in San Diego, - I don't
know if they ship orders (I'd suspect they do).
They have October special (50% off for 24x30 to 30x40)

HTH,

Igor