Monthly photo club pictures

SV Hovland pdml at heime.org
Tue Oct 20 17:28:26 EDT 2009

Pictures for October: http://www.heime.org/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=62

The first one is what I liked best from the London PDML meeting. Its cropped a little bit and saturation is increased a little.

Number two is a burnt tree from a forest fire a few years ago. I had a trip last weekend and visited a guy which is paralysed from his neck and down. He called me this summer and asked me how a K-7 would be to operate with a wooden stick in his mouth. I offered him to come visiting so he could try for himself. He had an old SFX, a F50/1.4, F28-80/3.5-4.5 and a AF-400FTZ and was surprised both his lenses and flash worked quite well on my K-7. It certainly made his decision easier. He bought a K-7 a few day later and he is currently waiting for some modifications to be done so he can operate it.

On my way back home I drove past this old forest fire area and took some pictures.

Number three is from the result of a pyromaniac which destroyed six houses in the neighbourhood a few weeks ago. The picture is from a burnt kindergarten.

Stig Vidar