Help with Paris locations where am I ???

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 20 13:29:45 EDT 2009

Working on my 2010 engagement calendar... using my photos from my 1981
trip and there are a couple of
locations I'm unsure of... can you guys help?

I know we were walking on the left bank not far from Notre Dame... and I
once knew what these
buildings are but not anymore...
Of course I can just caption it "along a street on the left bank" but
I'd rather be more specific.

Now this one ... a story with it... I know I had just come from the
"Objets Perdu" place at
36 Rue des Morillions... which I figured out from my journal notes as I
hadn't made any
photo notes on this photo.

When I was in Paris it seemed everything was in a state of repair... and
the objects in
this photo looked like they were about to adorn something..
http://tinyurl.com/ykn5hwm

Yesterday I did some map questing and some street views in the area and
found this...

 http://tinyurl.com/ykjsffm

So I guess I was at the Place Jacques Morette, non?

Don't know what the signifigance of the bull is...

ann