PESO - ...With Two Cats in the Yard?

Charles Robinson charlesr at
Tue Oct 20 11:51:57 EDT 2009

On Oct 20, 2009, at 10:34, ann sanfedele wrote:

> So I searched for some reference to tagging here and on Frank's
> blog...
> cant find it.  Scratching head...
> Explain please... the only thing I could think of is people are now
> calling graffiti "tags"
> Of course I don't really understand what tags are on the internet
> either lol

"Much like, but not to be confused with graffiti. Tagging is signing
your name or other representation of yourself on anywhere public.
(walls, bus-stops, alleyways, paved streets, etc.)

Unlike graffiti, tagging usually takes less time and skill as it is
done in one color with a single can of spray paint or thick marker."

I agree it's a nice picture, though!  Very rich tones.

Charles Robinson - charlesr at
Minneapolis, MN