Landscape Photograph of the Year

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 20 09:28:27 EDT 2009

Adam Maas wrote:

>The winter town is brilliant, the shopping card in Aberdeen Harbour
>interesting and the runners an excellent piece of PJ work, but not a
>landscape. The obviously phonecam London shot was pretty darn good use
>of a limited device.
>
>The others tended to be seriously overprocessed generic landscapes.
>
>-Adam

Which I mentioned bothered me as well as Charles (well, lots of us)  -
gives me an idea for
a T-shirt

S P S O P
(Society for the Prevention of Seriously Overprocessed Photographs)

I liked the shopping cart too, actually, except for it also looking
overprocessed.  At least there was some content.

ann
http://annsan.smugmug.com