PESO - ...With Two Cats in the Yard?

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Tue Oct 20 01:50:43 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/19/2009 7:22:05 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
knarftheriault at  writes:

It's  actually okay once you get in - it's an apartment above a
storefront (the  garage belongs to the store, not us) in an older
neighbourhood of Toronto  (near Trinity-Bellwoods Park for those who
know our city).  As our  entrance is off the alleyway rather than the
street, graffiti artists have  tagged the hell out of our  doorway, but
that just adds to that "inner  city atmosphere", no?

Lots of  atmosphere, for sure. Is that a tree growing through the deck?
That's  cool.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein