Landscape Photograph of the Year

Adam Maas adam at mawz.ca
Mon Oct 19 22:54:16 EDT 2009

The winter town is brilliant, the shopping card in Aberdeen Harbour
interesting and the runners an excellent piece of PJ work, but not a
landscape. The obviously phonecam London shot was pretty darn good use
of a limited device.

The others tended to be seriously overprocessed generic landscapes.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca