PESO - ...With Two Cats in the Yard?

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 22:21:39 EDT 2009

This isn't really a PESO.  There was a bit of a discussion of housing
in Detroit and California in response to Paul's photos, and I've
mentioned recently that I moved to a new residence in April, so I
thought this might be a good time to post this photo of the main (and
only) entrance to my apartment:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/with-two-cats-in-yard.html

It's actually okay once you get in - it's an apartment above a
storefront (the garage belongs to the store, not us) in an older
neighbourhood of Toronto (near Trinity-Bellwoods Park for those who
know our city).  As our entrance is off the alleyway rather than the
street, graffiti artists have tagged the hell out of our  doorway, but
that just adds to that "inner city atmosphere", no?

:-)

cheers,
frank